Hey, it’s our digital magazine’s First Birthday and we wanted to find a meaningful way to celebrate: and what better way than to celebrate YOU. YOU, the misfits, the crazy ones, [...]
Recently, I sat down with my wise, dear friend, and Different Is Cool “Patron of Cool”, the dark prince of rock, Nikki Sixx. We talked about a lot of things, [...]
- In Conversation With Model/Entrepreneur Courtney Bingham: “everyone has insecurities”
- Happy Birthday to “The Maker” Daniel Lanois
- In Which Daniel Lanois muses on How Music Moves Us & We Go To Music Church with Brady Blade Sr.
- In Which Margaret Atwood is Poised to Become a Tech Mogul & Muses on Writing, Riding & Higgsteria
Dear Mr. Jeffries, DIFFERENT IS COOL. PLEASE READ & SHARE. Clothing brand Abercrombie & Fitch CEO Mike Jeffries [pictured above] has been outed as having a VERY limited definition of [...]
If you love Game of Thrones, then you may also love to disparage Justin Bieber. So, what if an awesome thing happened that combined your love of Game of Thrones [...]
Brigham Young University believes that its star Mathletes should receive the same kind of adulation and school spirit as its star athletes. And so [...]
- In Which Science And Body Art Intersect: Tattoos of the Science Obsessed
- Things That Are Awesome: The World’s Heaviest Metal Band [All Robots] Cover Motörhead’s ‘Ace of Spades’
- Things That Are Awesome: 2012 Nobel Prize in Physics Explained in 2 minutes and 35 seconds.
- When Apps That Are Awesome Become Awesomer: Real Actors Read Yelp Reviews
Hey, it’s September! Or, as it’s known in fashion circles, the most important month of the sartorial year. Fashion magazines produce their largest issues of the year in September [this [...]
In honour of Lady Gaga’s birthday [March 28], instead of waxing on about her meteoric rise to the top of the world of pop music and performance art, we think [...]